EVOLVE Naam Yoga® Immersion
Teacher Training & Lifestyle Retreat
July 17 - August 8th, 2014 in Los Cabos, Mexico (En Espanol)
A unique opportunity to learn, retreat and transform your life in three weeks at a Beach Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico.
Discover the secret to longevity, harmony, lasting health, a strong body, a relaxed mind and a happy heart. Immerse yourself in Naam Yoga’s science of movement, sound, breath work, meditation and the wisdom of Universal Kabbalah so that you may emerge a new person.
This 200-hour Yoga Alliance accredited program is unlike any other training in the world. You will be given tools to make positive and significant changes in your life and in the lives of others. You will receive one-on-one support and mentoring every step of the way.
From sunrise to sunset, this is an opportunity to fully integrate the teachings by attending daily lectures and classes in the magical environment of this exclusive holistic resort: Bel Air Collection Resort and Spa.
Naam Yoga Therapies Training Curriculum
Naam Yoga is the spiritual alchemy of combining the practice of yoga and vibrating Naam (chanting sacred sound) with the practical application of Universal Kabbalah, which over time provides a seamless experience of life that allows you to master your destiny. This sacred technology provides the integrated tools for radiant health, well-being and ultimately expanded consciousness, to help you move from the head to the heart center and face challenges with Grace. Immerse yourself in this unique 200-hour Yoga Alliance accredited Teacher Training covering yoga, mudras, mantras, breathwork, self-healing techniques and Universal Kabbalah.
• Shakti Naam™ Yoga: Graduates of this Level I Training Program will also be certificated in Shakti Naam. Referred to as "The Yoga of Immortality" Shakti Naam is the latest advancement in Naam Yoga Therapies and includes a multitude of exercises with numerous benefits for the body and mind. The focused benefits of Shakti Naam include an increased vitality and quality of life as well as maintaining a healthy mind and body longer in life.
• The Science of Mudra Therapy: You will learn over 100 mudras, or hand seals, with specific medical applications that you can use as tools in resolving and even reversing physical, emotional and mental imbalances. In addition, you will learn about the vast matrix of meridians running through the body and how to alleviate pain and speed up the healing process by massaging specific points on the hands.
• "Ra Ma Da Sa" Healing Mudra Series: These healing series remove blockages and restore harmony in the subtle, living energy networks that feed and nurture all of the body's tissues and cells.
• The Science of Sound and Naam: An intensive experience of Naam and its miraculous capacity. Learn to feel the music of life and the harmonic connection that exists between all beings.
• Acu-Sound Therapy: The science of using sound to energize and help restore proper organ function.
• Physical Anatomy, Nervous System Physiology and Neurobiology: An understanding of the impact of sound and vibration from a medical perspective. You will be able to explain the healing process from a scientific point of view.
• Universal Kabbalah: You will also be exposed to the life-changing wisdom of Universal Kabbalah. This course material includes many aspects of the Divine Spiritual Wisdom, designed to supplement and compliment the Naam YogaTherapies Teacher Training curriculum.
Immerse in Your Own Process of Growth, Self-healing & Transformation
This three week training course is a complete and comprehensive immersion program. During a Naam Yoga Therapies Training Program, there is a tremendous amount of Light that is released into the aura due to the content of the curriculum. The allure of this immersion, is that students have an accelerated opportunity to integrate the knowledge by attending lectures and classes on a daily basis in the magical environment of this holistic resort destination.
Location, Dates & Pricing
Location: Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa in Cabo San
images of the resort.
Dates: 3 Weeks; July 17 - August 8th
Advanced Pricing: $5,560 Pre-Sale Special Offer by February 28th! (Save $600)
$5,860 Payment Plan ($760 down and $850 per month for 6 months - final payment Aug 3rd)
The all-inclusive price covers tuition, shared ocean-front suite and 3 meals a day. Payment plans are available.